A leading supplier of semi automatic and fully automatic inline printers, wafer bumping and wafer printing equipment. The equipment they manufacture are used in Surface Mount Technology (SMT) and Semiconductor Industries(SI).
Milara Inc – Solutions for Semiconductor Industries
They also provide mechanical and electrical engineering design services and Manufacturing Support.
“The MiniTouch semi-automatic stencil/screen printer offers advanced technological features and combines them with unprecedented ease of operation.”
MiniTouch MT2020 Semi Automatic Stencil Printer
- High precision/low volume prototyping
- Vibration squeegee technology equipped
- Dual squeegee Pressure Control option.
- Print Area 12 x 14 inches.
- Closed Loop Servo Torque Drive Systems
4 Marc Road Medway, MA 02053 USA
Regardless of experience, engineers and scientists can rapidly and cost-effectively interface with measurement and control hardware, analyze data, share results, and distribute systems.
NI LabVIEW – Virtual Instrumentation
LabVIEW is a graphical programming platform that helps engineers scale from design to test and from small to large systems
- Tight integration with a wide range of measurement hardware
- Easy-to-use graphical development environment
- Extensive signal processing, analysis, and math functionality
- Rapid user interface development for displaying live data
- Multiple communication options (TCP/IP, UDP, serial, and more)
The LabVIEW Platform, Part II
LabVIEW is an open development platform that has gained acceptance in many different application areas and industries. Why? At its core, the LabVIEW graphical programming language has enabled thousands of scientists and engineers to develop complex measurement and control applications very quickly and easily.
LabVIEW Student Edition
“The graphical nature of LabVIEW makes it easier to develop working code faster. With LabVIEW, quickly drag and drop built-in functions to simplify acquisition, analysis, control, and data sharing so you can spend less time on syntax errors and more time on creating your application. “