ASIC and SoC for networking, communication and connectivity applications. ASIX was founded in May 1995 in Hsinchu Science Park.
- Embedded Networking Solution: Fast Ethernet, Gigabit Ethernet
- Bus Connecting Solution: USB 1.1, USB 2.0
- Integrated SoC Solution
The AX11025, Single Chip Microcontroller with TCP/IP and 10/100M Fast Ethernet MAC/PHY, is a System-on-Chip (SoC) solution which offers a high performance embedded micro controller and rich communication peripherals for wide varieties of application which need access to the LAN or Internet.
8-bit pipelined RISC, single cycle per instruction with maximum operating frequency of 100MHz (100 MIPS)
- 100% software compatible with standard 8051/80390
- 4 GPIO ports of 8 bits each 2 external interrupt sources with 2 priority levels
- Supports network boot over Ethernet using BOOTP and TFTP
- Integrates on-chip 3.3V to 1.8V voltage regulator and require single power supply of 3.3V only
Integrates on-chip oscillator and PLL. Require only one 25MHz crystal to operate