CompuPhase Services include contract programming of applications and embedded systems, and also the design and production of custom electronics.
Domains of Expertise
- Signal processing (audio & video) and compression
- Edutainment, computer based training (CBT), multimedia and kiosk applications
- Databases and the integration of databases with statistical computation
- International software, multi-lingual or easily translatable software (internationalization)
- Embedded applications
- Special lighting projects, using fibre optics or high-power LEDs
On the right is a Programmable MP3-player for scale models, broadcast systems and special applications. High quality audio, based on a 24-bit D/A converter with 8× oversampling digital filter, low noise and low distortion.
Termite is an easy to use and easy to configure RS232 terminal. It uses an interface similar to that of “messenger” or “chat” programs, with a large window that contains all received data and an edit line for typing in strings to transmit. This terminal ought to help serial port SBC development.
Plug-in interface for pre-processing or alternative views of the data, logging received data to a file, adding a toolbar to Termite, and other functionality that you may think of.
It can also do ..
- A history of commands that you typed, with auto-completion.
- Support for non-standard Baud rates (MIDI, DMX512).
- Data can be forwarded between two RS232 ports.
- PuTTY is a client program for the SSH, Telnet and Rlogin network protocols.
- AbsoluteTelnet / SSH is a secure flexible terminal client.
- Realterm is a terminal program specially designed for capturing, controlling and debugging binary and other difficult data streams.
- Hilgraeve Inc and HyperTerminal data communications software terminal emulation program.