A2LA-accredited EMC/EMI/ESD testing laboratory based in Lexington, Kentucky. They have done the FCC-/ CE-Marking-approval EMC/ EMI/ ESD tests for over 308 products developed by clients; bringing over 97% of them into compliance with both domestic and international laws and standards.
The President, John R. Barnes, is a Professional Engineer (PE) licensed in the state of Kentucky, a NARTE-Certified Electromagnetic Compatibility Engineer (NCE)….
Some Types of Testing Services they offer
- Radiated and Conducted Emissions tests.
- Magnetic Field Immunity tests.
- Voltage Dip/ Voltage Interruption Immunity tests.
- Electrostatic Discharge (ESD) tests.
- Electrical Fast Transient/Burst (EFTB) tests.
He has written three books: Electronic System Design: Interference and Noise Control Techniques, which was published in English in 1987 and in Russian in 1990..
216 Hillsboro Ave, Lexington, KY 40511-2105, USA.