delabs is an archive of my learning and experience as a Entrepreneur and Employed Engineer. delabs and dapj websites are content managed by me. My experience is in the design of custom industrial and instrumentation products. delabs plans to be a web-service for product design and development. I like to work on projects related to Electronics and Internet.
delabs is made of a few tech websites online, It is an archive of my experience in Industry and Business. I have a wide exposure in the broad area of Electronics Engineering, Automation, Instrumentation and Industrial Components. If you wish to contact me, use the email or comment on any blog.
delabs Circuits and Product Design – delabs Circuits.
delabs Content Map provides a view of all pages. If yo are a Do-it-Yourself Enthusiast or part of Amateur Radio Groups you will find Hobby DIY Garage resourceful. Electronic Circuits and Schematic Diagrams contain the designs with some notes.
Contact Mail Form Contact or Interface with delabs
Important Note about delabs and dapj
My Creative Work, ideas and documents can be used for Product Design and Development by R&D Engineers, Hobbyists, Students and even firms for creating useful products. These cannot be used for reprint, replication or publishing online or offline.
dapj Tech Blogs
These are Tech Blogs i maintain to jot products and services of various firms in relation to Electronics Product Design and Development. You will also find here some of my product and circuit designs. Some of my design, manufacturing experience and learning notes too are being recorded.
dapj Tech blogs – Electrical/Electronics Educational and hobby/diy electronics.
These are the main circuit sections, these have circuits in PDF format with Source design files and PCB layouts for some. If you want only Schematic Images with brief description, remain on this blog.
- Analog Circuits – Opamps, Comparators, Small Instruments, Mixed Design Circuits.
- Digital Circuits – Logic Circuits using 74 and 40 series of TTL and CMOS Chips.
- Power Electronics – Power Supplies, SMPS, Switching Supplies, Inverters, Energy.
- Microcontroller – 8051, 8951. Analog Interface, Single Board Computer. Firmware.
- Test Measurement – Basic DMM, Insulation Tester, AVO Meter, Small Tools.
- Data Interface – Printer Port Interface. Serial Port Circuits, Virtual Instruments.
- Hobby Projects – DIY Projects for a Lab. Basic Transistor Circuits for Learning.
- Custom Projects – Custom Design Examples including specification development.
- Theory Tutorials – Learning Electronics, Instrumentation and Industrial Controls.
- Electrical Diagrams – Control Panel Diagrams, Industrial Automation Designs.