How To Learn Electronics
Theory must be studied once and referred again and again as you do practicals. One is by building DIY projects and then modifying them. Also Repair of equipment, troubleshooting, testing and calibrating. Then you know how components behave and real life limitations. Now design and engineer a product and test it at customer site. do a pilot production and test with more clients. Now you will learn to think based on practical application.
This invention lead to modern electronics, computers and internet look at this page, Transistor Photo.
|From Soldermans Basic Electronics|
A picture of the first transistor ever assembled, invented in Bell Labs in 1947. It was called a point contact transistor because amplification or transistor action occurred when two pointed metal contacts were pressed onto the surface of the semiconductor material.
- Unix lead to most the operating systems (OS) today here is the history, UNIX history with photos of the gurus.
- ePanorama.net Acronyms – Tech and Electronics Acronyms – Abbreviations can be searched.
- Acronym Server – Here you can search for all types of Acronyms, including electronics.
- Acronyms and Abbreviations – Computers, Technology powered by the Acronym Finder.
- Revise your electronics basics and theory at Doug Gingrich’s PHYS395 Course.
- Electronics assistant by simon carter on electronics2000 will help you use electronic components.
- Look at this page on electromagnetic spectrum which will tell you about light and frequencies see at wikipedia.
- Electronics Learning – Resources on the web. – Good Collection of Links.
- Learning Objects for Electronics – Flash Applets to Learn Basics. Learning objects
- Blobz Guide Electric Circuits – Very nice flash tutorial for students.