Here i have many Hobby and DIY sites. It also includes some valuable reference pages from some firms. Application notes, datasheet areas too. Specialized Companies too. Submit your link at the Disqus below.
Circuits and Projects
- FC’s Electronic Circuits – Forrest Cook, circuits, linux, solar power, telephone, FM. See also CirKits – SolOrb
- eServiceInfo.com – Service manuals, schematics, documentation, programs, electronics, hobby.
- ePanorama – Tomi Engdahl, circuits, ideas, links, multi search, forum.
- KeelyNet – Free Energy, Gravity Control, Electronic Health, and Alternative Science.
- RepairFAQ-Sam – Schematics and Ideas on Repair, Service and Maintenance of Electronic Products.
- PackRat WorkShop – Lee Bell’s Alternate Energy Ideas, Mechanical Howto and Robot Designs.
Hobby and DIY Electronics
- Sam Electronic Circuits – Electronic Circuits for Audio and hobby.
- Electronics Lab – The electronic hobbyist corner, projects, kits, schematics, pcb and electronic community.
- Elliott Sound Products – Informative articles about audio, building projects, and electronics. DIY audio
- Laurier’s Projects – Handy dandy circuits, preamplifier, timers, transmitters, links.
- Elektronik Bastelbude – Projects and Circuits in German. Including Valve, Transistor and Tube Projects.
- Belza.cz – Elektronika Jaroslav Belza, Practical and Working DIY Hobby Projects ! Czechoslovakia
- Power Supply Guide – Smps, power electronics, tables, helpers, links, ideas.
- Radio-Electronics.com – Communications, cellular telephones, components, private mobile radio, wireless.
- Jan Axelson – Lakeview Research, USB, RS-232, RS-485, 8052, Ethernet and embedded.
- Educypedia Electronics – Information technology, electronics, resources, science, computer.
- Electronics 2000 – Electronics assistant, technical data, software, guides, links.
- Circuit-Fantasia – A novel concept in electronics education as an alternative to the classical approach.
- Intute: Engineering – Intute: Science, Engineering and Technology, Web resources for education and research.
- Merlot – Free and open resource designed primarily for faculty and students of higher education.
- Electronics-Tutorials.ws – Basic Electronics Tutorials and Revision aimed at Students studying GCSE, AS and A-level qualifications.
- The National Science Digital Library – Exemplary resources for science, technology, engineering, and mathematics. NSDL.
- All About Circuits – Online textbooks covering electricity and electronics. Lessons In Electric Circuits
- carlos-rosa.com – Microelectronics Education, Specialist in CMOS Low Power Integrated Circuits Design.
- Electronics Concepts at HyperPhysics – Excellent reference for students learning Electronics.
- Jim Svoboda’s Interactive Examples and Exercises and Electric Circuit Study Applets.
- EAGLE Layout Editor – Easy to use, powerful and affordable schematic capture and printed circuit board design. package.
- Target 3001 – CAD layout software, Simulation, Autorouter, chip design, ASIC.
Ham Radio Pages
- Australian Amateur Radio – Morse/10/Q Tables, UHF CB Repeaters, CB/Marine/VHF Info, spectrum usage info.
- DXZone – Ham Radio Resource Guide, DX, CB, antenna, VHF, UHF, Transceivers.
Embedded and Microcontroller
- 8052.com- Forum, tutorials, code library, chips, books.
- SskTeraCon – SerReg – home controller which turns Personal Computer into a process control system.
- PICList – PICList is a collection of people interested in the Microchip PIC and other processors.
- uCHobby – Microcontroller Projects on the Arduino platform, Microchip PIC, Basic Circuits, AVR, Sourcing components.
- Dontronics – The World’s Largest Range of Atmel/AVR & PICmicro Hardware and Software. World wide shipping.
- MicroST – Design, consulting, electronic projects, tutorials.
- MathWorks – Products Matlab, Simulink. Leading global provider of software for technical computing and Model-Based Design.
- Arduino – Open-source electronics prototyping platform based on flexible, easy-to-use hardware and software.
Parts, Tools and Materials
- Electronix Express – eShop, Components, Test Equipment, Measuring Instruments, Materials.
- ApogeeKits and Tools – Electronic kits and tools for the budding electronics hobbyist to the advanced professional.
- Electronic Kits – ElectronicKits.com Kits, Robotic Projects, and Gadgets
- Aade.com – Almost All Digital Electronics – For electronics hobbyists, engineers, and Radio Amateurs.
- Moore Industries – Provides expert interface solutions for computer-based systems, readout equipment.
- SchmartBoard – Breadboarding, electronic circuit building blocks.
- EverythingPCB – Resources, Links and Information related to PCBs and Electronics.
- Datasheet4U – Datasheets, search, components, ICs, datasheet request.
Internet and Computer
- Freebyte – Free software links, many precious links, Treepad Lite Free Text-Snips Organizer.
- VLIB-EEE – First Web Directory, Dedicated verison for EE – Electrical /Electronics / Engineering
- Mouse Runner – Good Content, Free Resources, Firefox promotional graphics, Open Source Graphics.
50 Sites on 01-Jan-2011