Here are Websites of firms and Home pages of Electronic Enthusiasts all over the world. If you have a suggestion use the Disqus thread below. Circuit Archives
- Tony’s Website – Tony Van Roon, hobby circuits, tutorials, projects, forum.
- 4QD-TEC – Transistor based design, ultrasonic circuits, motor control.
- Discover Circuits – David’s directory of over 7000 circuits and links, reference.
- OpenCircuits – Open source electronics knowledge, schematics, board layouts, ports and parts libraries.
- RadioLocman – Free Electronic Circuits, Data Sheet Search, Electronic Components, Technical Manuals.
- Electronics Radio – Electronics and Radio Today. Logic circuits, constructional techniques, analogue circuits, semiconductors,
- Strippenstrolch – Strippenstrolch is thus a folk name for “electricians” in German speaking countries.
Hobby Electronics, DIY Do-It-Yourself
- Projects of Ronald – Simple Oscilloscope, Nixie Tube Projects, Many Types of Clocks, Valve Tube circuit Ideas.
- Hobby-Elec Japan – Digital clock, Java programming, Elementary knowledge of electronics engineering. CPLD, FPGA.
- Hobby-Electronics.info – Complete schematics, tutorials, many electronic circuits
- Bill Bowden – telephone, LED, power, analog, RF circuits, links.
- Hobby Projects – Electronic projects, Microcontroller Based Projects, moving displays, robotic arm.
- Electronic Peasant – Dedicated to inexpensive, easy, and fun Do-It-Yourself electronics projects
- Electronics Zone – Naveen’s hobby circuits, kits, do-it-yourself
- GM Arts – Guitar Amplifiers, Guitar Pickups, Overdrive schematics, Pickup wiring, MIDI Info.
- The Electric Web Matrix – DIY Resource Site for Musicians and Audiophiles! Music from Vacuum tubes to Computers.
- Williamson-Labs – Glen’s tutorials with circuits and Engineering Ideas.
- Electronics Tutorials – Basic tutorials, transistor based design, amplifiers, antennas. LCR Meter.
- Electronics Oulu.fi – Web Links related to Electronics and Information technology – IT. Companies, Organizations.
- Play Hookey – Basics and Interactive Tutors to help learn Electronics, Theory, Reference, Edutainment.
- Aaron Cake – Laser, computer, projects, symbol reference, solder, desolder
- Electronics Club – Construction of Projects, Soldering Guide, 555 Timer, Circuit Symbols. by John Hewes.
- Basic Electronics at 101science.com – Soldering to Math, RF Communications, Power Electronics and Analog Design.
Ham Radio Pages
- Csaba’s ham radio – Csaba Gajdos’s pages, ham, data sheets.
- Harry’s Homebrew – Radio, ham radio and electronics from sweden.
- Rason Projects Page – Power supplies, opamps, jfet, audio, RF.
Industrial Process Control
- Watlow Reference – Learn more about heaters, sensors and process control. Charts and Tables.
- Omega Reference – Technical reference section, learn about process control.
- ICE Society – This society for the Instrumentation & Control Engineers to share information with others.
Circuit Design and Tools
These tools are used for electrical circuit design, schematic capture, simulation, prototyping, and production.
Open Collector – gedasymbols – PCB – Delorie Software
- Circuit Sage – Analog, filter, a-d, pll, inductor design.
- CadSoft – user friendly, powerful and affordable solutions for PCB design, Schematic Capture, Board Layout, and Autorouter.
- Circuit Exchange – Radio, electronics and circuit design
- Airborn – AirBorn Electronics provides custom designed electronic circuitry.
- Hardware Book – Connector details, cables, adapters, Tables, filters.
Embedded and Microcontroller
- Build Your uC Projects – “learn by doing”, build a simple microcontroller projects at home.
- Dave’s Home Page – Circuit Cellar – Ink Index, Hardware and embedded computer development.
- ASEM-51 – Two-pass macro assembler for the Intel MCS-51 family of microcontrollers.
- Kainka Mikrocontroller – Circuits, software, ideas, projects, information, microprocessor, SBC.
- SB-Projects – Building electronics hardware and creating computer software. of San Bergmans.
- Reads51 – Reads51 is an integrated applications software development system.
- Microcontroller.com – News, Information, Directory and many embedded Resources.
- SWTPC – More than 600 pages of assembly instructions, schematics, program listings, catalogs, photos
- Beyond Logic – USB in a Nutshell, uClinux – Linux for MicroControllers, Ethernet & TCP/IP Interfaces.
- The EE Compendium – Resource for working electronics engineer, EDA, Simulation, Firmware source code.
- interfacebus.com – Leroys Engineering Index, Buses, Standards, Hardware Manufacturers.
- Electro Tech – Electronics chat, projects, robotics chat, microcontrollers.
- ePanorama Forum – Audio, video, circuits, components, computers, repair.
- elektroda.pl – Electronic DIY Articles in Polish, Schematics, Forums, Repairs, Tips and Tweaks.
- Eng-Tips Forums – A service of Tecumseh Group. Covers many Engineeering Domains.
50 Links 04-Jan-11