Electrical Engineering as a Technology has evolved and branched out into many specialized domains. With the coming of Semiconductors and the Advancements of Material Technologies, Electronics Engineering emerged as a foundation or a Horizontal for many new Verticals.
One such Vertical is Instrumentation, here you know Industrial Process Control is one and the other is Test and Measurement. The third branch we learn about today is “Analytical Instrumentation Technologies” which is more like an Oblique, it Cuts thru Physics, Chemistry and Biology and many of its sub-branches. It also supports the areas called Life Sciences, Bio Technology, GeoSciences, Materials Science etc. .
Here i have posted some analytical instruments … Laboratory Analytical, – Research and Lab Instruments, Bio and Earth Science. – EEMetric.com – Test and Measurement Instrumentation.
Start Learning –
- How to become an analytical chemist
- Analytical Instruments Library
- Analytical Science Instrumentation – Virtual tours
- Analytical Chemistry Springboard
- Analytical Sciences Digital Library
- All about Electrochemistry
- Exploring the Nanoworld: University of Wisconsin
- Physical Chemistry Animations
- The Physics Hypertextbook
(I Inherited some chemistry apparatus and chemicals from my grandfather. This lead to a Tiny Physical and Electro-Chemistry lab in the Store Room and later the Garage when i was at school. That is one of the reasons my website has the name delabs and i created a blog called “Analytical Bionics” around 2004. Later those posts were integrated in my other blogs.)