From Signals, Filters, Sampling, Aliasing to Data Converters. This book covers the fundamentals of Mixed-CMOS Design.
Published by Wiley-IEEE, ISBN 978-0-470-29026-2, 2nd Edition, 2009. The book’s author is R. Jacob Baker. Examples, Tutorials, and Videos.
- Chapter 3 Analog Filters 73
- Chapter 4 Digital Filters 119
- Chapter 6 Data Converter Design Basics 203
- Chapter 8 Bandpass Data Converters 285
- Chapter 9 A High-Speed Data Converter 301
This book will fill a hole in the technical literature for an advanced-tutorial book on mixed-signal circuit design. There are no competitors in this area. Mixed-signal design is performed in industry by a select few gurus . The techniques can be found in hard-to-digest technical papers.· Data Converter Modeling· Data Converter SNR· Noise-Shaping Data Converters· Submicron CMOS Circuit Design· Implementing Data Converters· Integrator-Based CMOS Filters· At the Bench