“These are some educational java applets I wrote to help visualize various concepts in math, physics, and engineering.” – Paul Falstad
- Math and Physics Applets – MyPhysicsLab – Physics Simulation with Java.
- Index of Circuit Examples – Demonstrates various electronic circuits.
- Digital Filters – Filters digital signals and plays the output on your speakers.
- Acoustic Interference Applet – Audio interference between your speakers.
- Waveguide Modes Applet – Electromagnetic waves in a waveguide.
- Antenna Applet – Generates antenna radiation patterns.
Analog Circuit Simulator Applet – Demonstrates various electronic circuits.
“This java applet is an electronic circuit simulator. When the applet starts up you will see an animated schematic of a simple LRC circuit. The green color indicates positive voltage. The gray color indicates ground. A red color indicates negative voltage. The moving yellow dots indicate current.”
iCircuit is the easy to use electronic circuit simulator and designer – the perfect tool for students, hobbyists, and engineers.
Its advanced simulation engine can handle both analog and digital circuits and features realtime always-on analysis. It is the perfect companion to students, hobbyists, and engineers.
The app features a multimeter that you use to probe around the circuit to instantly read voltages and currents. If you want to see how a value changes over time, then you can add values to the built-in oscilloscope. The scope can simultaneously track many signals over time and features a touch interface to control the total time displayed and stacked and unstacked modes to easily compare signals.
Build any circuit, tap play button, and watch dynamic voltage, current, and charge animations. This gives you insight into circuit operation like no equation does. While simulation is running, adjust circuit parameters with analog knob, and the circuit responds to your actions in real time.