The Proteus Design Suite is wholly unique in offering the ability to co-simulate both high and low-level micro-controller code in the context of a mixed-mode SPICE circuit simulation. With this Virtual System Modelling facility, you can transform your product design cycle, reaping huge rewards in terms of reduced time to market and lower costs of development.
Co-simulation of microprocessor software within a mixed mode SPICE simulator.
- Available for PIC, 8051, AVR, HC11, ARM7/LPC2000 and Basic Stamp processors
- See your code interact with simulated hardware in real-time.
- Interactive peripheral models for displays, keypads, etc.
- Over 8000 analogue and digital device models.
- Extensive single step and debugging facilities including system wide diagnostics.
- Works with popular compilers and assemblers.
Proteus Virtual System Modelling (VSM) combines mixed mode SPICE circuit simulation, animated components and microprocessor models to facilitate co-simulation of complete microcontroller based designs. For the first time ever, it is possible to develop and test such designs before a physical prototype is constructed.