- Product should not give even the lightest shock, Even metal parts on user side to be laminated
- High energy circuits never enters analog and digital circuit areas without Opto or other Isolation.
- Gadgets, Furniture, Tools and Storage Units should not cause injury. Rounded Edges, Non Toxic.
- Helmet, Goggles and Face/Respiratory Mask when working with power tools/ abrasion and large objects.
- Crepe Bandage, Neoprene Ankle/Knee/Thigh Support when pushing or pulling or Physical Exertion.
- Waist/Back Support Belts and Straps to reinforce back/spine while doing Heavy Lifting or Movement.
- Waistband Thick Belt or Traditional Sash helps Posture and prevents slipped disc or spinal injury.
- When using a Knife, Sharp Tool, Pointed Tool or Drill; cut/bore away from your body or finger/leg not towards.
- Use Long Riding Leather/Synthetic Boots when working in chemical plants and heavy industry.
- Cross Ventilation and exhaust fans important if even little chemical fumes are generated in your work.
- Soldering, plastic forming and even for some kinds of material processing. Good Ventilation or Masks needed.
- Fire hazard and Air pollution in the workplace is the most important two dangers, Electricity is third.
- Use Leather Boots when working with high voltage, also silicone flexible gloves or Latex Gloves.
My Recent Lessons –
I have long stopped using power tools as the injury is more in that. I have again started using small tools. Wear ear muffs when Noise present in surroundings to avoid distraction. When your own tools/work create too much noise, then also ear muffs protect ears, give some allowance/filter for audio feedback .
- Cut away from you, not towards. Sharp tools and Power tools keep job at a distance. Watch for Splinters.
- Both Legs and at least one hand insulated when working with High Voltage.
- Use the right tool for the right job. Do not use cutting plair like a hammer.
- Do not use Teeth, Legs etc. as tools. Only Iron and Steel should face the Job.